- EconLitContains bibliographic citations and selected abstracts to the professional and scholarly literature in the field of economics and allied disciplines.
- Encyclopedia of Public Administration and Public PolicyFind information spanning the fields of public administration and public policy
- Alt HealthWatchAlt HealthWatch focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness, providing in-depth coverage across the full spectrum of subject areas covered by complementary and alternative medicine.
- Housing and SocietyHousing and Society is the journal of the Housing Education and Research Association (HERA). Topics in housing include: policy, design, social aspects, gerontology, behavioral aspects, energy/environment, equipment, interiors, economics, theory/model development, education, and program development or evaluation.
- Housing, Theory and SocietyHousing, Theory and Society regards housing as a research topic embedded in wider issues of concern across the social and behavioural sciences. The journal accordingly aims to develop housing research as a theoretically sophisticated field spanning the diverse academic and professional disciplines concerned with such issues. It encourages innovative intra- and multidisciplinary research and academic debate on all aspects of housing as they intersect with behavioral, cultural, economic, political and social phenomena.
Get help from the U Libraries - Online!
Peer Research ConsultantsMake an online 30 minute appointment for one-on-one peer assistance with your research. Get help with researching your topic, finding sources, citing sources and more. Peer Research Consultants can also help you get started with faculty-sponsored research.
Chat 24/7 online with the LibrariesAsk us anything! Chat with a librarian, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with any research or library questions.
Schedule an online consultation with the LibrariesSchedule an online consultations for personalized research support primarily for University of Minnesota faculty, instructors, graduate and undergraduate students and staff.
Last Updated: Nov 3, 2022 11:36 AM