- Journals@OvidOvid's Journal collection via the OvidSP interface.
- Ovid MEDLINESearches MEDLINE, which is the primary source of journal articles for the health sciences (fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, public health, health care systems, and basic sciences). Ovid MEDLINE is optimized for advanced literature searches. Coverage is from the 1940s to the present.
- Web of ScienceA comprehensive interdisciplinary collection of journal article citations. Subjects generally covered are within science and technology, arts and humanities, and social sciences. View this tutorial to learn how to go from a general idea to a very precise set of results of journal articles and scholarly materials.
- Anatomy.tvThe world's most detailed 3D model of human anatomy available online created by Primal Pictures. Includes features such as interactive zoom, rotation, angle, interactive layers, extensive text, MRI, clinical slides and xrays, live action movies, animations, radiology slides, dissection videos and slides, surface anatomy videos and slides. Focuses on muscles, ligaments, nerves, veins, arteries, bones.
- Cochrane LibraryThe Cochrane Library consists of a collection of regularly updated evidence-based health care databases. The Cochrane collection is designed to provide information and evidence to support health care decision-making.
Get help from the U Libraries - Online!
Peer Research ConsultantsMake an online 30 minute appointment for one-on-one peer assistance with your research. Get help with researching your topic, finding sources, citing sources and more. Peer Research Consultants can also help you get started with faculty-sponsored research.
Chat 24/7 online with the LibrariesAsk us anything! Chat with a librarian, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with any research or library questions.
Schedule an online consultation with the LibrariesSchedule an online consultations for personalized research support primarily for University of Minnesota faculty, instructors, graduate and undergraduate students and staff.
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2022 11:44 AM