The following resources should help you research consumers and markets for your strategic communication campaign.
- Simmons InsightsSurvey data from the the Simmons National Consumer Survey to find target markets and consumer profiles for brands and products. Use Simmons advertising campaigns, market research, and business plans. Limited to 25 simultaneous users. NOTE: Please click logout when done to end session.
- Mintel Market ResearchMintel reports provide market research on consumer products, services, and lifestyles to identify economic drivers, leading companies, market share, market size, trends, segmentation, and analysis of consumer attitudes and purchasing habits. Includes Mintel Trends to analyze consumer trends by sectors, demographics, themes and regions.
- Statista This link opens in a new windowStatista provides statistical data on many topics including media, business, politics, society, technology and education. Sources include market reports, trade publications, scientific journals, and government databases. Data can be accessed by searching or browsing by industry, topic, country, digital market or infographic. The Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. It is designed to help marketers, planners and product managers understand consumer behavior and consumer interactions with brands.
Case studies & media planning
- VivvixFind advertising media spending by company, brands, products, or industries across all media channels. Limited to 5 simultaneous users.
- ComScore Media MetrixComScore is an industry source for web analytics about major online properties, which is useful for consumer and audience research and for statistics and rankings of websites.
- WARC (advertising)Campaign research source includes case studies, market reports, statistics, and articles from the trade magazines Admap and Market Leader as well research from the International Journal of Market Research, the Journal of Advertising Research, the International Journal of Advertising, and the Journal of Advertising History.
Last Updated: May 24, 2023 3:20 PM