Resources to support OUD market analysis. Keywords include OUD, neurofeedback, digital therapeuticsl
Market & Industry
- Frost & Sullivan Market Research ReportsUse for business research and to find Frost & Sullivan's market and industry reports for over 300 markets and 250,000 companies for industrial markets organized into categories for Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals, Materials, Food; Electronics and Security, Energy and Power Systems, Environment and Building Technologies, Healthcare and Medical Devices, Measurement and Instrumentation, Information and Communication Technologies, and Industrial Automation and Process Control.
- MarketsandMarketsProvides detailed niche market research reports on current trends and industries; including but not limited to: AI, Big Data & Analytics, Blockchain, IoT, Nanotechnology, and Wearables. Covered industries include Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Agriculture, Medical, and more. NOTE: Reports are read-only. Researchers may download report charts and tables. Additional download options available for faculty. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- GlobalData Medical This link opens in a new windowMarket research platform for the medical device industry. Includes news, deals, and companies. Each user must register for a personal account using their U of MN email address from the link above.
Research Articles & Practitioner Tools
- PubMedSearches MEDLINE, which is the primary source of journal articles for the health sciences (fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, public health, health care systems, and basic sciences). Coverage is from the 1940s to the present. View this tutorial to learn how to go from a general idea to a very precise set of results of journal articles and scholarly materials.
- DynaMedAn evidence-based clinical decision support tool. Contains over 3,000 topic summaries covering diseases, disorders, diagnostics, and drugs with extensive references to journals and practice guidelines.
- MedTech StrategistGlobal medical device technology news and analysis written by a team of medical technology journalists. Also provides access to MedTech Strategist Market Pathways, a source for global medical device regulatory, reimbursement, and policy intelligence and analysis.
- PitchBookUse PitchBook to search thousands of private equity and venture capital deals by hundreds of criteria. Establish benchmarks, find real time data on deals, identify and analyze comparables, and search investor details.
- Aftermarket Research (a module of S&P Capital IQ)Extensive collection of embargoed analyst research reports, offering coverage across more than 1,800 research providers including 30 million+ reports (current & historical back to 1995). Note: UMN affiliated users will create an individual account through a self-registration process. Follow the steps after selecting from the link above.
Guest users not affiliated with the University, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of your visit to arrange for login access.
Sample Documents - results from using databases on this guide.
- Digital Therapeutics MarketFrom MarketsandMarkets database.
Digital Therapeutics Market to 2027 provides detail on OUD sector as well as market growth estimates. See also the details on Pear Therapeutics to learn more about recent contracts, customers and research into OUD therapies.
- Evaluation of real‐world outcomes associated with use of a prescription digital therapeutic to treat substance use disordersArticle from PubMed.This analysis evaluated
real‐world engagement and clinical outcomes in patients diagnosed with SUD who
were prescribed reSET®, an FDA‐authorized prescription digital therapeutic (PDT).
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2022 11:02 AM