Find resources for your Resilient Communities Project!
Resources for Emerald Ash Borer Project
Locate a range of demographic and other community profile information from the Met Council
Review public policy and government information related to Emerald Ash Borer
Emerald Ash Borer - general information page from the MN DNR
Emerald Ash Borer in Minnesota - University of Minnesota Extension Service
Mapping current areas of EAB infestation:
Nationwde EAB detection from the USDA. This map is updated daily.
Review Hennepin County Trees program that can help with grants, tree identification, public engagement brochures, and more.
- Tree canopy enhancement and emerald ash borer management plan
- Public service message from Hennepin County
Check out state level legislative activity related to EAB. Search Environmental & Natural Resources bill tracking from National Conference of State Legislatures.
Building a Public Service message - examples and best practices
Best Practice Action Detail from MN DNR. Check out the Implementation Tools!
More EAB Curriculum and tools
- My Minnesota Woods program
- Ohio youth scientist project
- Emerald Ash Borer University YouTube channel
- Emerald Ash Borer Information Network - check out the many resources and publications.
Last Updated: Sep 9, 2019 5:09 PM