Find resources for your Resilient Communities Project!
Resilient Communities: Mobility Hubs
Locate basic demographics and other community profiles information from the Met Council
Research Articles: A few examples
Selected search terms include: transit hub; connectedness; last mile; commute; network design; transit oriented
- The Social Integration of American Cities: Network Measures of Connectedness Based on Everyday Mobility Across Neighborhoods
- Locating transit hubs in a multi-modal transportation network: A cluster-based optimization approach
- Transit use and the work commute: Analyzing the role of last mile issues
- Urban Public Transport: Planning Principles and Emerging Practice (identified best practices)
- Collaboration in mitigating spatial and skills mismatch: Exploring shared understandings between transit planners and workforce professionals (UMN faculty article)
Find more research articles in the following databases:
Search reports by nonprofit organizations and government agencies. A few examples:
Visualize selected data points using PolicyMap
Search more community data points in PolicyMap
First Mile/Last Mile Solutions from American Public Transportation Association
Check out the special collections of the Center for Transportation Studies at the UMN.
Find more nonprofit reports using the following databases:
News Sources - local and national.
Search the following for additional news:
Books in the UMN Library collection. Use Library Search to find additional titles of interest.
Last Updated: Sep 6, 2019 5:25 PM