- Facts & Statistics: Auto Insuranceiio.com Insurance Information Institute
- Car Insurance in the United StatesReport from Statista database
- Car Insurance in CanadaReport from Statista database
- Automobile Insurance in the USIBISWorld
- Insurance Beyond DigitalMcKinsey Report
- AUTO LOAN COMPLAINTS RISEThis report includes discussion of GAP in the Deceptive Add Ons section of the report by United States Public Interest Research Group Education Fund.
- Federal Reserve of St. Louis: Consumer Motor Vehicle Loans Owned by Finance Companies, LevelFRED tracks a range of data on consumer motor vehicle loans. This is one example. See the FRED site for more details.
Databases + Journals
- WestlawNext Campus Research (Law)WestlawNext Campus Research provides access to legal materials, including cases, statutes, and regulations of the U.S. government and the various state governments. It includes law journals, the American Jurisprudence encyclopedia, the American Law Reports, and news content.
- Google Scholar (Setup connection to get to PDFs)Use Google Scholar to find articles from academic publishers, professional societies, research institutes, and scholarly repositories from colleges and universities. If you are using from off-campus access, change the "Library Settings" to University of Minnesota Twin Cities. Look for the "FindIt@U of M Twin Cities" links in your Google Scholar search results to access full text and PDFs. View this tutorial to learn how to go from a general idea to a very precise set of results of journal articles and scholarly materials.
- Business Source PremierFind business articles from journals and magazines in marketing, management, information technology, operations, human resources, accounting, finance and economics dating back to 1965.
- Statista This link opens in a new windowStatista provides statistical data on many topics including media, business, politics, society, technology and education. Sources include market reports, trade publications, scientific journals, and government databases. Data can be accessed by searching or browsing by industry, topic, country, digital market or infographic. The Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. It is designed to help marketers, planners and product managers understand consumer behavior and consumer interactions with brands.
- S&P Capital IQ (with access to Aftermarket Research)Standard & Poor's Capital IQ is a resource for financial data, analytics, and research. The web-based platform combines deep information on public and private companies, markets, and people worldwide with robust tools for analysis, idea generation, and workflow management. Capital IQ includes access to Aftermarket Research, an extensive collection of embargoed analyst research reports, offering coverage across more than 1,800 research providers including 30 million+ reports (current & historical back to 1995).
Guest users not affiliated with the University, please contact email@example.com ahead of your visit to arrange for login access.
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2022 11:02 AM