Getting started searching for Textiles in the News
Set up the search terms in Google Alerts.
Google Alerts come in handy in a variety of situations, and they're easy to set up:
Monitor the web for finding new and interesting developments in the Textile Industry.
- Go to google.com/alerts in your browser.
- Enter a search term for the topic you want to track. ...
- Choose Show Options to narrow the alert to a specific source, language, and/or region. ...
- Select Create Alert.
My search terms are:
textiles OR smart textiles OR smart fabric OR sportswear
Finding articles on textiles
- ProQuest Art Design and Architecture CollectionA comprehensive survey of current publications in the fields of visual and applied arts. This collection includes the specialist indexes ARTbibliographies Modern (covering modern and contemporary art), Design and Applied Arts Index (for all aspects of design and crafts) and the International Bibliography of Art (covering scholarship on Western art history), together with a complementary collection of current full-text journals, Arts and Humanities Full Text.
- Textile Technology IndexFind articles with international coverage of textiles, fashion, textile production and processing, and the automation and management systems of these operations, apparel, home furnishings, flooring, and polymer industries.
- WGSNFind fashion trends, news, and fashion images including fashion forecasting, design, company profiles and news items on e-commerce, finance, advertising and marketing. Note: Access is only for the content under "Fashion" and "Insight" tabs.
Bloomsbury Fashion Business Cases
Tutorial: Evaluating sources
Citing citations in the APA style
Last Updated: Feb 17, 2023 10:01 AM