Search the Libraries for books, journals, articles, media and more.
Use the Library's Search box to locate quality management materials.
Tips to keep in mind when searching:
1) Searching for "Quality Management" under the Key Word or Subject criteria will not always give you the best results.
2) Instead, if you are searching for Quality Management materials available in our library's collection, then use one or more of the of the following Subject Headings:
Applied Systems Theory
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
These help narrow the focus of the search and can be helpful if you have a specific topic or area you're interested in exploring. If you want to know all of the Subject Headings for a particular item in our catalog, then click the Catalog Record tab in the item's record. You can click on one of the Subject Headings and it will bring up a list of all the other items in the library that have the same Subject Heading.
Find journal articles
Tutorial: Getting the most out of Google Scholar
- Identify the differences between Google and Google Scholar
- Understand how to access University of Minnesota Libraries-licensed materials through Google Scholar’s “Library Links”
- Search more effectively using Google Scholar’s advanced features and settings