This guide is designed for new researchers who need to find articles, sources, and get started with research in topics related to business and industrial relations, which includes relations between employers and labor unions, as well as nonunion employme
- Business Source PremierFind business articles from journals and magazines in marketing, management, information technology, operations, human resources, accounting, finance and economics dating back to 1965.
Then try any of the following:
- Sociological AbstractsThis core database for the field of sociology contains information on sociology and social policy worldwide. Sociological Abstracts includes citations from the 1952-present. It provides abstracting and indexing of articles and book reviews drawn from thousands of journal publications, plus books, book chapters, dissertations, conference papers, and working papers.
- EconLitContains bibliographic citations and selected abstracts to the professional and scholarly literature in the field of economics and allied disciplines.
Also check out:
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI)Find surveys, tests, observation checklists, and questionnaires used to assess health and behavior of infants, children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly. Topics covered include public health, communication, psychology, management, nursing, organizational behavior, medicine, sociology, physical education, psychiatry, human resources, gerontology and dental medicine. Includes information about the test such as title, author, publication resource, reliability and validity. Note: One users can access at a time.
- MasterFile CompleteSearch magazines, with a small number of journals and newspapers, covering a broad range of disciplines and topics. Includes photos and multimedia.
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2023 9:24 AM