Resources for CFANS transfer students!
Then try any of the following:
|Zotero||Mendeley||EndNote X9||EndNote Basic|
|Styles||Many citation styles||Many citation styles||Many citation styles||Fewer citation styles|
|Plug-ins||Microsoft Word||Microsoft Word||Microsoft Word||Microsoft Word|
|Storage||300MB free||2GB free||Unlimited||2GB free|
|Editor integration||Word, Google Docs||Word||Word||Word|
|Support||Zotero support||Mendeley support||EndNote X9 support||EndNote Basic support|
There are resources all over campus to support you as you navigate student life:
- Student Counseling Services: They promote student success by helping you with: mental health and life concerns, learning and academic skills challenges, career uncertainty, faculty/staff to student communication, and more!
- Boynton Mental Health Clinic: They support mental health through counseling services, medication management, and crisis care.
- Learn to Live: This platform offers therapy in five targeted areas: Social Anxiety, Depression Program, our Insomnia, Substance Use, and Stress, Anxiety and Worry.
- Nutritious U Food Pantry: They provides fresh and healthy food to students that struggle to get enough to eat. Any student can visit the food pantry, no proof of need is needed.
- Virtual Care Resources: Virtual care options for physical and mental health during this difficult time.
- RecWell: You still have access to the facilities and classes. Studies show that working out can reduce stress and improve your mental health. Physical health is very important!
- Pet Away Worry and Stress: Hang out virtually with some of our furry and feathered friends, offered weekly this semester!
- Take lots of stretch, snack, movement breaks
- Reach out to TAs, Instructors, peers, loved ones!
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2021 4:13 PM