Scholarly sources on advertising and PR
- Business Source PremierFind business articles from journals and magazines in marketing, management, information technology, operations, human resources, accounting, finance and economics dating back to 1965.
- Emerald InsightArticles and books from Emerald Publishing in operations, logistics, marketing, accounting, finance, knowledge management, quality management, innovation, service industries, international business, performance, training, change management, real estate, education, economics, social policy, retail, hospitality, health care, food science and engineering.
Advertising case studies & media planning
- WARC (advertising)Campaign research source includes case studies, market reports, statistics, and articles from the trade magazines Admap and Market Leader as well research from the International Journal of Market Research, the Journal of Advertising Research, the International Journal of Advertising, and the Journal of Advertising History.
- WinmoInformation about advertisers, agencies, public relations firms and media buying services. Limited to 2 simultaneous users.
Market & consumer research
- Mintel Market ResearchMintel reports provide market research on consumer products, services, and lifestyles to identify economic drivers, leading companies, market share, market size, trends, segmentation, and analysis of consumer attitudes and purchasing habits. Includes Mintel Trends to analyze consumer trends by sectors, demographics, themes and regions.
- Simmons InsightsSurvey data from the the Simmons National Consumer Survey to find target markets and consumer profiles for brands and products. Use Simmons advertising campaigns, market research, and business plans. Limited to 25 simultaneous users. NOTE: Please click logout when done to end session.
- Statista This link opens in a new windowStatista provides statistical data on many topics including media, business, politics, society, technology and education. The Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer.
Last Updated: Oct 6, 2022 5:36 PM