Possible Keywords to Try in Databases
- Long term care
- Nursing home administrator
- Aging policy
- Home health care services
- Health services administration
- Healthcare administration
- Healthcare executives
- Healthcare management
- Healthcare industry
- Healthcare managers
- Health information systems
- Health policy
- Healthcare disparities
- Hospital administration
- Insurance, health
- Medical policy
- Health care reform
Public health administration
Tutorial: What is a library database and why should I use one?
Presentation Practice & Recording
There are resources all over campus to support you as you navigate student life:
- Student Counseling Services: They promote student success by helping you with: mental health and life concerns, learning and academic skills challenges, career uncertainty, faculty/staff to student communication, and more!
- Boynton Mental Health Clinic: They support mental health through counseling services, medication management, and crisis care.
- Learn to Live: This platform offers therapy in five targeted areas: Social Anxiety, Depression Program, our Insomnia, Substance Use, and Stress, Anxiety and Worry.
- Nutritious U Food Pantry: They provides fresh and healthy food to students that struggle to get enough to eat. Any student can visit the food pantry, no proof of need is needed.
- Virtual Care Resources: Virtual care options for physical and mental health during this difficult time.
- RecWell: You still have access to the facilities and classes. Studies show that working out can reduce stress and improve your mental health. Physical health is very important!
- Pet Away Worry and Stress: Hang out virtually with some of our furry and feathered friends, offered weekly this semester!
- Take lots of stretch, snack, movement breaks
- Reach out to TAs, Instructors, peers, loved ones!
A sample of relevant ebooks
Last Updated: May 24, 2022 9:32 PM