- Set up a Mendeley account
- This will coordinate your materials in Mendeley across devices and Mendeley Web
- Download Mendeley Desktop
- install Web Importer
- Install Word Plugin
- Download Mendeley mobile apps
Guides to Using Mendeley
- Mendeley desktop
- View this guide for instructions on how to add items to Mendeley from your computer; organize your documents; read, highlight, and annotate PDFs; find and import new content using the Web Importer; and sync your content across devices
- Word Plugin
- View this guide to learn how to use the Mendeley Word plugin to insert and edit in-text citations; create a formatted bibliography; and change citation styles.
- Private Groups
- Collaborate on documents with your colleagues by sharing PDFs and citations in private groups. Users are limited to owning 5 private groups with 25 members each.
Last Updated: May 24, 2021 2:18 PM