Use this to assist you with completing your assignments for SCAN 3614: Blood on Snow: Scandinavian Thrillers in Fiction and Film
Resources for Books and Book Chapters
TIPS FOR FINDING BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
- When looking for books and book chapters:
- What is the difference between Libraries Search and the Library Catalog? Libraries Search includes all items in the Library Catalog but it also includes articles. The Library Catalog includes print books, eBooks, DVDs, journals, and other formats but NOT articles.
- With Advanced Searching, you can limit results to a specific languge, date range and more.
- To limit to eBooks, use the limits on the right and select "books" and "available online."
- If you can't find a book chapter, you can submit a book chapter request via interlibrary loan. You'll get a PDF scan usually within a week. This is a look quicker than requesting the whole book.
- You can request digital delivery scans of parts of books in UMN Collections. To do so fill out an interlibrary loan/digital delivery request
Selected eBooks on Nordic Noir
Last Updated: Jun 7, 2021 9:50 AM