This guide is intended to help with physics research at the University of Minnesota.
- KnovelBasic information about research in physics, engineering, chemistry, earth sciences, and other topics. Start here, find an article or chapter about your topic, and look at the reference list for more articles.
- arXivPre-prints and articles in physics, mathematics, computer sciences, and quantitative biology.
Then try any of the following:
- Web of ScienceSearch scientific literature in all areas of science and social science. Includes cited reference searching and citation counts.
- ScopusSearch for scientific literature in all areas of science. Includes reference lists and citation counts.
- INSPIRE High-Energy PhysicsHigh-energy physics literature database. Includes citation and author information.
- Astrophysics Data SystemFind scholarly and technical literature in astronomy, astrophysics, physics, and geophysics.
Also check out:
- Inspec ArchiveHistorical articles in physics and astrophysics from 1898-1968.
- Compendex ArchiveSearch scholarly and technical articles, conference proceedings, and reports in all engineering disciplines, applied physics, electronics, and materials science.
Last Updated: Feb 10, 2023 12:03 PM