Journal, magazine, & newspaper articles
- EconLitContains bibliographic citations and selected abstracts to the professional and scholarly literature in the field of economics and allied disciplines.
- Business Source PremierFind business articles from journals and magazines in marketing, management, information technology, operations, human resources, accounting, finance and economics dating back to 1965.
- BizminerFind industry financial analysis benchmarks of business and industry market trends, including market analysis reports at the national and local levels down to the zip code.
- Communication and Mass Media CompleteSearch for journal articles on topics such as communication, mass media, film, television, marketing, business communication, health communication, and more.
- PitchBookUse PitchBook to search thousands of private equity and venture capital deals by hundreds of criteria. Establish benchmarks, find real time data on deals, identify and analyze comparables, and search investor details.
Statistics and more
- Frost & Sullivan Market Research ReportsUse for business research and to find Frost & Sullivan's market and industry reports for over 300 markets and 250,000 companies for industrial markets organized into categories for Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals, Materials, Food; Electronics and Security, Energy and Power Systems, Environment and Building Technologies, Healthcare and Medical Devices, Measurement and Instrumentation, Information and Communication Technologies, and Industrial Automation and Process Control.
- iPoll (Roper Center for Public Opinion Research) This link opens in a new windowiPOLL is a collection of polling sources from the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research. It includes surveys from 150 polling organizations that include all major news outlets, Gallup polls, and other research institutions. Use these polls to compare public opinion from 1935-present on a range of issues.
- Sage Data This link opens in a new windowProvides access to statistical data produced by U.S. Federal agencies, States, private organizations, and major intergovernmental organizations. There are up to 2 billion charts, maps, views, rankings, time series and tables available for use in the Data-Planet repository.
The Toaster Innovation Hub
The Toaster is a place where ideas are generated, discoveries are made, and entrepreneurial spirits are ignited.
Want to "pop" in? Visit the Homepage · View Upcoming Events · Browse the Virtual Resource Hub
The Toaster is a place where you can...
- Connect and collaborate with fellow students
- Launch a product, service or vision
- Design, build, tinker and make
- Learn from industry experts
- Find campus resources
Here are 5 things to know about the Toaster and a quick guide on how to get started.
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2023 9:27 AM