This guide is an in-depth listing of resources on Linguistics available to students and faculty at the University of Minnesota.
Find Books & More
"Very Short Introduction" eBooks on Linguistics
Tips for Finding Books and Book Chapters
- When looking for books and book chapters:
- What is included in Libraries Search? Libraries Search includes print books, eBooks, DVDs, journals, and some articles but NOT all.
- With Advanced Search, you can limit results to a specific languge, date range and more.
- How do I find eBooks? Conduct a search and use the "Books" and "Available Online" filters on the right-side to limit to these formats.
- If you can't find a book chapter, you can submit a book chapter request via interlibrary loan. You'll get a PDF scan usually within a week. This is a look quicker than requesting the whole book.
- You can request digital delivery scans of parts of books in UMN Collections. To do so fill out an interlibrary loan/digital delivery request form.
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2023 3:42 PM