Math 1272: Calculus II
Find Textbooks at the Library
- Library CatalogSearch with the Library Catalog to find books, journals, etc. owned by the library. Search by keyword, subject, title, or author for materials on your topic.
- Calculus byISBN: 9781285741550Publication Date: 2015-02-04Success in your calculus course starts here! James Stewart's CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS texts are world-wide best-sellers for a reason: they are clear, accurate, and filled with relevant, real-world examples. With CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, Eighth Edition, Stewart conveys not only the utility of calculus to help you develop technical competence, but also gives you an appreciation for the intrinsic beauty of the subject. His patient examples and built-in learning aids will help you build your mathematical confidence and achieve your goals in the course.
- Student Solutions Manual, Chapters 10-17 for Stewart's Multivariable Calculus, 8th byISBN: 9781305271821Publication Date: 2015-09-08This manual includes worked-out solutions to every odd-numbered exercise in Multivariable Calculus, 8e (Chapters 1-11 of Calculus, 8e).
Find Tutoring Information
- Tutoring and Academic Success CenterThe peer tutoring program provides help with over 250 courses. Both individual and drop-in group sessions are available. Locations include Magrath, Walter, and Wilson Libraries, as well as online.
- Math LabThe Math Lab will be closed while in-person instruction is suspended. Please contact your TA for information about their office hours.
Sample Final Exams
- A few final exams used in previous years; answer keys not provided. Exams vary from year to year!
Find Study Resources
Mathematics Library (in Vincent Hall)
The Mathematics Library, in Vincent Hall, contains collections on Math and Statistics. Find current textbooks, books and more materials.
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2023 3:06 PM