R is also a programming language, which makes it easy to document, reuse and reproduce all the steps of your statistical analysis. You can get R, and full documentation on R, at www.r-project.org or by downloading from any CRANmirror (Comprehensive R Archive Network). The ggplot2 package is the primary graphic-making package.
R resources from UCLAA variety of tutorials, learning modules, recommended resources, and FAQs to help you learn R.
R ManualsManuals from the R Project.
Intro to R videosSeries of tutorials for developers in R by Google Developers.
The R JournalThe R Journal is the open access, refereed journal of the R project for statistical computing. It features short to medium length articles covering topics that might be of interest to users or developers of R.
R-bloggersR news and tutorials contributed by R bloggers
R courses on CourseraYou can enroll or audit them for free.
R courses on UdemyA variety of courses are offered. Prices vary.Adapted with permission from MIT Libraries.
Searching for R resources on the Internet
- Don't type "R" on Google. "R project", "R statistics", or "R stats" are OK
- Better, use www.rseek.org
- Rsitesearch("your string") is built into R
- http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/search.html is a custom search site
- http://addictedtor.free.fr/rsitesearch/ offers an R search plug-in for Firefox
Last Updated: Mar 30, 2023 2:53 PM