- ASM Handbooks OnlineFind data on metals properties and performance.
- SpringerMaterialsSpringerMaterials provides curated data and advanced functionalities to support research in materials science, physics, chemistry, engineering, and other related fields. An alternate, older search interface can be found here: http://lb.chemie.uni-hamburg.de/
- ASM Alloy Phase Diagram Center OnlineExplore, search, and view binary and ternary phase diagrams and associated phase data by utilizing multiple search functions. Helpful conversion tools are also included.
- Polymer Data Handbook, 2nd edOffers concise information on the syntheses, structures, properties, and applications of wide variety of important polymers.
- Polymer Handbook, 4th edClassic source of property data for "synthetic polymers, poly(saccharides) and derivatives, and oligomers." Primary focus is on "fundamental constants and parameters that refer to the polymer molecule, that describe the solid state of polymer molecules, or that describe polymer solutions" and not spectroscopic, rheological, and mechanical data.
- Polymers: a Property DatabaseA user-friendly interface gives access to names, physical property data, supplier information, structures, applications, & manufacturing processes.
Last Updated: Apr 4, 2022 6:00 PM