Resources on Chemical and Lab Safety
- Bretherick's Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards (8th Edition)The latest updates on loss of containment and explosion hazards from chemicals and their admixtures and actual accidents
- Dictionary of Substances and Their Effects (DOSE), 3rd editionInformation on ~5,300 chemicals and their environmental impact, toxicity, physical properties and regulatory requirements
- Patty's Toxicology (6th Edition)Comprehensive toxicological data for industrial compounds, including CAS numbers, physical and chemical properties, exposure limits, and biological tolerance values for occupational exposures
- Pistoia Alliance Chemical Safety Library (CSL)Crowd sourced data content containing hazardous reactions that can be used to alert scientists to potential dangerous experiments
- Sax's Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials (12th Edition)Includes a searchable interactive table with DPIM code, hazard rating, entry name, CAS number, DOT number, description of material and physical properties, and synonyms for ~28,000 substances.
- Sittig's Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemicals and Carcinogens (6th Edition)information about chemical hazards and guidelines for officially recognized hazardous or toxic materials
Last Updated: Apr 4, 2022 6:00 PM