This guide is an in-depth listing of Scandinavian and Nordic Studies resources available to students and faculty at the University of Minnesota. Countries covered include Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
- Dissertations and Theses Global This link opens in a new windowCollection of dissertations and theses from around the world, offering millions of works from thousands of universities. Each year hundreds of thousands of works are added. Full-text coverage spans from 1743 to the present, with citation coverage dating back to 1637.
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and DissertationsA free catalog of over 5 million electronic theses and dissertations published by an international group of around 175 institutions.
- DART Europe e-Theses PortalAccess to over 800,00 open access research theses from 617 Universities in 28 European countries.
- Center for Research Libraries Global Resources NetworkLooking for a dissertation that was not published in the US or Canada? Search for it in the Center for Research Libraries (CRL) Global Resources Network. Not finding the dissertation you're looking for? Contact Jessica Abbazio, Music Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about options.
- University of Minnesota Digital ConservancyThe University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy (UDC) is a venue for faculty to deposit open access copies of their scholarly work, a showcase for select student works, such as dissertations and honors theses, a home to the Data Repository for the University of Minnesota (DRUM), and centralized, searchable access to institutional digital records including those of the University of Minnesota Archives.
Last Updated: Mar 9, 2023 4:41 PM