Ths guide compiles resources to help researchers from all disciplines and affiliations locate and identify information on people who identify as transgender.
Networking at the University of Minnesota
Experts on transgender topics exist in our campus communities, departments, groups, and researchers. See the following resources to help make connections.
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life (GSC)The Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life provides education, advocacy, outreach, and support to students, staff, faculty, alum and community members. Many additional relevant campus partner resources can be accessed on the GSC's site such as the Queer Student Cultural Center.
- Trans Advisory & Action Team (TAAT)The University of Minnesota's Trans Advisory & Action Team, TAAT (formerly known as the Transgender Commission), is a coalition of students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members organizing across disciplines and departments for access and liberation for transgender and gender nonconforming people. TAAT is led by trans and gender nonconforming people and open to persons of all gender identities and expressions.
- Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies (GWSS)As a place where research, education, and social change go hand in hand, GWSS identifies, analyzes, and challenges structural inequalities, while imagining and creating just and transformative futures for all.
- Experts@MinnesotaUse Experts@Minnesota to search profiles of University of Minnesota faculty and research staff by collegiate or department, research interests and their publications. Find potential collaborators, learn about the expertise of our faculty and research staff, and about funding sources received by other researchers.
- Program in Human SexualityRevolutionizing the sexual and gender climate by eliminating barriers and advancing healthy sexuality.
- The Center of Excellence for Transgender HealthThe mission of the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health is to increase access to comprehensive, effective, and affirming health care services for trans communities.
- The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)WPATH works to promote evidence based care, education, research, advocacy, public policy, and respect in transgender health.
Last Updated: Jan 31, 2023 2:28 PM