Academic Success Centers (peer tutoring and more)
- Academic Success CentersThe Academic success centers website provides you with a variety of services to help you succeed at the University. Find peer tutors for your courses, academic skills coaching, or get support with writing, research, or media projects.
These services are designed to:
- Boost your confidence as a student
- Help you stay on top of your coursework
- Offer a deeper understanding of the content
- Connect you to peers who know tips and tricks for various courses
- Teach you effective study strategies and time management
Get help from the U Libraries - Online!
Peer Research ConsultantsMake an online 30 minute appointment for one-on-one peer assistance with your research. Get help with researching your topic, finding sources, citing sources and more. Peer Research Consultants can also help you get started with faculty-sponsored research.
Chat 24/7 online with the LibrariesAsk us anything! Chat with a librarian, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with any research or library questions.
Schedule an online consultation with the LibrariesSchedule an online consultations for personalized research support primarily for University of Minnesota faculty, instructors, graduate and undergraduate students and staff.
Exam Jam - Peer tutoring
Find extra tutoring, writing help, study workshops, and other resources to help you succeed, all available at no cost. Learn more about Exam Jam.
SMART Peer Tutoring
Finish the semester strong by spending time with a peer tutor! Additional tutoring hours are available from April 24- May 10.
Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence (MCAE)
MCAE tutors are available to help you prepare for finals. Schedule your session now! Join MCAE for "Late Night Study" on May 2nd from 5:00-10:00 PM in Appleby 140. Come grab some snacks and study for finals with MCAE! Tutors for Econ, Math, CSCI, English, and Writing will be present!
Student Writing Support
Writing consultations are available to refine those final papers. Schedule an appointment before times fill up, and be sure to check regularly for the possibility of new and same-day appointments in the event of cancellations or rescheduling.