Need reading suggestions? Ask the University of Minnesota Libraries Book Matchmakers!
Fill out this short form about your reading life and our expert book matchmakers will email you a list of three books from the University of Minnesota libraries that match what you are looking for!
Check out these additional resources!
- Check out Ebooks Minnesota.
- See what reading lists are suggested by Hennepin County Library and St. Paul Public Libraries.
- The Basement Alcove Display in Wilson Library across from the coffee shop
- The McCollister Collection of Popular Literature on the first floor of Wilson library
- The Popular Reading Collection in the Great Hall at Walter Library
- The Popular Reading Collection in Magrath Library in St. Paul.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at email@example.com
Don’t get "board" with your summer reads! Score a reading-opoly by completing the tasks in a property set, (indicated by color or symbol), or by completing each task in a Challenge, or 2 out of 4 Activities. (Maximum 18 entries per person).
Submission Form - z.umn.edu/reads23
You may not use the same book more than once. Record your completed sets before September 10th to be entered in a prize drawing.
Need help deciding what to read? Roll the dice and let the Libraries Book Matchmakers provide personalized recommendations. The physical game board can be viewed and/or downloaded here.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org