Presentations and videos
Find journal articles
Additional guides with more resources
Places to find data:
Comprehensive Guide for Government Data & Statistics
by Government Publications Library Last Updated Nov 7, 2022 289 views this year
Government (Data & Statistics)
by Government Publications Library Last Updated Nov 7, 2022 132 views this year
Business Statistics & Data
by Desk Business Reference Last Updated Nov 23, 2022 388 views this year
Economics Data Resources
by Jenny McBurney Last Updated Nov 23, 2022 8930 views this year
Criminal Justice Statistics Resources & Data Sets
by Kat Nelsen Last Updated May 18, 2021 89 views this year
Health Statistics and Data Sources
by Katherine Chew Last Updated Nov 4, 2022 1431 views this year
Data Resources related to Vulnerable Populations
by Government Publications Library Last Updated Jul 1, 2022 63 views this year
by Ryan Mattke Last Updated Nov 18, 2022 722 views this year
Find news and non-scholarly articles
Off-campus access to library resources
Current University students, staff and faculty should be able to get full text and online access to the University Libraries from anywhere. Here are three ways to access the library full text from off campus.
- Search the University of Minnesota library website. Log in with your UMN Internet ID and password to access resources.
- Log in using the U of M Virtual Private Network (VPN). You will need to download it VPN software to your computer from campus OIT (Office of Information Technology).
- Install the Libraries' Proxy Bookmarklet to your browser and click it to reload the page with your U of M login to get access to full text. Watch a proxy bookmarklet video (3 min) to learn more.
View examples and learn more on our How to get to full text from on and off campus Guide.
Zotero is a free, open-source citation manager that:
- imports and organizes citations and PDFs;
- recognizes and creates citations for wide range of file types;
- formats citations in thousands of styles including APA and Chicago;
- easily adds in-text citations to Word and Google Doc documents, and creates a bibliography from those citations;
- allows you to add notes to your citation information for later use.
Peer Research Consultants -- 30 min online appts
Schedule an appointment for a virtual meeting with a business librarian @ calendly.com/busref
Data and statistics: