Free online workshops in zoom
#StudyStrong: End of semester study tips and tricks
Register for a free online workshop to get support to succeed and persevere through the end of the semester and finals. Learn and try new strategies, tools and hacks. Register now for:
- Friday, April 16 | 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Monday, April 19 | 8pm - 8:30pm
- Friday, April 23 | 12:30pm - 1pm
- Monday, April 19 | 12pm - 2pm
- Monday, April 26 | 4pm - 4:50pm
- Wednesday, April 28 | 12pm - 12:50pm
- Thursday, April 29 | 7pm - 7:50pm
Is your brain tired? Try one of our Pomodoro workshops to get stuff done.
This technique helps you to be more effective and efficient with your end of semester work and studying. Work with others in a zoom to get stuff done. Almost like studying in a library! Register at lib.umn.edu/services/workshops/registration.
- Wednesday, April 21 | 9am - 11am
- Friday, April 23 | 1pm - 3pm
- Tuesday, April 27 | 8:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday, April 29 | 2pm - 4pm
- Monday, May 3 | 4pm - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, May 5 |10am - 11:30am
We're here for you!
The Libraries are still here to help you de-stress throughout the academic year, especially during midterms and finals! While we aren't able to provide our usual activities, this guide contains some ideas we've come up with for helping you relax between your study sessions.
Check out the list of activities and let us know which are most helpful by connecting with us on social media.
UMN Libraries Social Media