Use this to assist you with completing your assignments for GSD 3451W/RUSS 3311W: Major Project Seminar
Find Books & More
TIPS FOR FINDING BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
- When looking for books and book chapters:
- What is the difference between Libraries Search and the Library Catalog? Libraries Search includes all items in the Library Catalog but it also includes articles. The Library Catalog includes print books, eBooks, DVDs, journals, and other formats but NOT articles.
- With Advanced Searching, you can limit results to a specific languge, date range and more.
- For Russian, alway starts with a transliterated search with Latin letters.
- If you can't find a book chapter, you can submit a book chapter request via interlibrary loan. You'll get a PDF scan usually within a week. This is a look quicker than requesting the whole book.
- You can request digital delivery scans of parts of books in UMN Collections. To do so fill out an interlibrary loan/digital delivery request
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2023 3:42 PM