Diversity in Business
In this guide:
Use this guide as a reference for resources available to research corporate social responsibility (CSR), generating lists of companies & directories of women- and minority- owned businesses, and environmental, statistics & data on workforce demographics, data on wage & investment equity, social, & governance ratings data (ESG). Navigate through these pages from the left-side navigation box.
- Sustainability Science AbstractsThis database is a subset of Proquest's Environmental Science Index, exploring human population and demography topics, as well as societal issues involving natural resource management. Includes relevant papers, reports, books and reviews from standard peer-reviewed scientific journals, material from conference proceedings, and hard-to-find gray literature.
- Risk AbstractsRisk Abstracts encompasses risk arising from industrial, technological, environmental, and other sources, with an emphasis on assessment and management of risk.
- Sustainability scienceSustainability Science probes interactions between global, social, and human systems, the complex mechanisms that lead to degradation of these systems, and concomitant risks to human well-being. The journal provides a platform for building sustainability science as an evolving academic discipline which can point the way to a sustainable global society by facing challenges that existing disciplines have not addressed.
- Sustainability: science, practice, & policySustainability: Science, Practice, & Policy is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides a platform for the dissemination of new practices and for dialogue emerging out of the field of sustainability.
- IISD Publication LibraryThe International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) is an independent think-tank that publishes research covering sustainable development themes.
- McKinsey & Co. Insights on SustainabilityQuick takes and in-depth articles on the business of sustainability from McKinsey & Co. experts at the forefront of today’s trends.
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Yearbook of International OrganizationsAccess the Global Civil Society and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals via the main navigation bar under UN SDGs. This volume groups international organizations by the seventeen UN Sustainable Development Goals, indicating which organizations are concerned with which SDGs. Each organization is listed with its complete address.
- UN Library's Sustainable Development Goals Research GuidesA collection of books, articles, UN documents, and more resources as they relate to each of the UN Sustainable Development Goals provided by the United Nations Library
- Case Studies – Achieving SDGs (UNDP)An online database from the SDG Fund of sustainable development case studies with best practices on “how” to achieve a sustainable world and advance the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- SDG Industry MatrixShowcases industry-specific examples and ideas for corporate action related to the SDGs. Presented in a series of publications, each matrix highlights bold pursuits and decisions made by diverse companies for each SDG.
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2023 10:56 AM